- Bon-Ton upgrades its collaborative supply chain solution
- Kohl’s taps Peter Som as fourth designer to work on DesigNation collection
- PBteen unveils first-ever collection with a celeb stylist, designer
- Tide Pods teams up with fashion designer Tracy Reese
- Bon-Ton looks to e-commerce as it heads into holiday
YORK, Pa. — The Bon-Ton Stores and menswear designer John Bartlett unveiled on April 27 the inaugural collection from the partnership announced last fall. The collections will be available in all Bon-Ton stores in August.
Bud Bergren, president and CEO of The Bon-Ton Stores, commented, “We are very excited about our partnership with John. We believe John’s collection, along with our extensive portfolio of exclusive private and national brand offerings, is going to differentiate us from our competition. I think our customers will find John Bartlett Consensus and John Bartlett Statements to be right on trend and offer terrific value.”
John Bartlett will have to collections at Bon-Ton,Consensus and Statements. Consensus will include poplin shirts, which will retail for $45, flannels ($45), argyle sweaters ($65), chunky cardigans ($85), jersey knits ($30), Fair Isle sweaters ($85) and corduroy pants ($65). The Statements offerings include suit separates, which will sell for $175 for the jacket and $75 for the pants, as well as neckwear ($32.50), dress shirts ($34 or $52.50), loungewear ($26 to $70) and outerwear ($125 to $200).