- Free admission to art museum courtesy of Walmart
- Wal-Mart's Q4 profit surges 27% on international gains; U.S. sales still lag
- Quinn and Mac Naughton pack one/two punch at U of A conference
- Sam’s Club celebrates Hispanic heritage with nationwide contest
- Former Macy’s exec lands on feet at Miami Ballet
In case you missed it, Kate Berg, president of Bentonville-based Collective Bias, shared her views about where social media is headed and what it means for brands in the most recent issue of Connecting Northwest Arkansas. Berg is helping invent the future at the rapidly growing social shopper agency so it’s worth taking a minute to get inside her head. Read more.